Amy Poehler plays a game of snag putting with children during a visit to the Gwen Cherry Park NFL/YET Center as she celebrates the 4th Anniversary of Let’s Move on February 25, 2014 in Miami, Florida.
I just hit a pretty big follower milestone and so I’m going to do a giveaway. Okay so I’m not giving away the store but I am giving away a $30 NBC Universal store egiftcard! I’m going to pick a winner on March 5th.You don’t even have to give me your address. I’ll give you the code via Tumblr and you can order anything you want from the NBC store. Everything above is under $30 and you want it, you can get it!. Want a Tonight show shirt? You can get it! Late Night with Seth Meyers shirt? Go for it! Parks and Rec shirt? TREAT YO SELF!
- Likes and Reblogs count. Go wild.
- It’s an e-code, if the NBC store will ship to you, go for it.
- If it doesn’t, don’t be a dick and take it from someone else.
QUICK GIVEAWAY GUYS because I just got home from Days of the Wolf and a bunch of really amazing things happened at the con and I might be a little (a lot) sleep deprived and super over emotional about everything right now but I’m WAY HOPPED UP ON GOOD VIBES SO time to pass some of those good vibes along to you guys because I know going to cons isn’t always a feasible thing for people and it’s really easy to feel left out when your dash is exploding about stuff, etc.
So here’s something to be excited about, I hope!
There will be TWO WINNERS today.
- Two people are getting lacrosse hoodies today.
- Any size, any character
- Shipped anywhere
- One like, one reblog - please don’t abuse this or you’ll run the risk of breaking the notes and then I’ll be sad.
- Winners chosen by random number generator
- Contacted via tumblr message
- Giveaway is over at 11:30 PM EST TONIGHT, FEBRUARY 17th. Hopefully we’re not all too traumatized by the episode to function.
- Good luck!
cosmopolitan magazine everyone
for once a movie nails it
Would you wear a costume for Comic-Con?
on the set of Pride & Prejudice (2005)